quarta-feira, 11 de junho de 2008

waaaait!

i can look at the pictures, i can even talk to them.. dont matter what i do, it will never be the same.. my life its not the same without them. in every second of that 280 days of my life if theres a word to describe that, i would say LOVE.. in every single moment i felt love coming from each one of them.. in each smile, questions ("are u ok tina?") i felt that someone maybe in the very first time of all my life care about what i was feeling deeping inside.. and i didnt need to say that something was wrong, sometimes i just actually said that no, nothing was wrong, but somehow they knew it, they knew that something was wrong and that i was lying.
if i think about my future i get a little bit scared because i know that most of them will never ever be in my life again and this freaaaaak me out but if i think about the past i smile because i know that i can look back and say that there i was happy and that i made some people happy too; and that theres nothing that can make me forget it.
i can say that i made some FRIENDS!